- Able to adapt quickly to new environments and situations
- Exceptionally organized
- Experienced in pre-production, directing, sound design, production design, gaffing, and camera operation.
- Capable of multitasking and holding responsibility
- Software efficient in Final Cut Pro, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, After Effects,Photoshop and Soundtrack Pro.
AAS Degree Seattle Central Community College, Seattle, Wa
- June 2011
- Graduated with diploma in June 2005
- GPA 3.7
- Participated in the Welding Program, Small engines Technology, and Auto technology program.
- National Honor Roll
- Student ambassador
22 Doors, Seattle, Wa
May 2011- Current
- creation and preparation of craft cocktails
- Customer service/waitressing
Seattle Central Community College Film & Video Department, Seattle, Wa
October 2010- June 2011
- General Organization of studio, editing rooms, and inventory.
- supervised use of facilities by other students
- provided information and assistance on shoots in studio
Barnes and Noble Booksellers Inc., Seattle, Wa
- Lead Bookseller in multiple departments
- Heavy cash handling experience, including safe responsibility and accounting
- Provided sales floor supervision and department maintenance